Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wish List.

Christmast List.

I have one thing on my amazon wish list. I would probably love you forever if you got it for me.

More:
A new straightener(one like Twila's, because its fast.)
A gift card to ULTA. It doesnt have to be a large amount of money either.
A gift card to Target. It has got to be one of my favorite stores now.
Any teen book will do. I do like the typical love story teen-bopper books.
Chicken Soup for the Soul books make me happy too.
A new purse, cute new purse.
A giftcard to Payless would me nice too. I want to get some new shoes.

Alright. That's really it.
I don't really need an MP3 player because I know I will never use it. Maybe next year though.

4 comments:

Twila said...

The straightener I have is called Titanium Tools by Jilbere de Paris and it was also $50. The smaller ones are cheaper but I don't know if they would be purchasable for Secret Santa.

Zonky said...

the straightner was more of a hint hint for my dad.
i didnt expect my secret santa to get it for me.

Twila said...

well, now Mike at least knows the brand. ^_^

DaddyMike said...

Yeah - this is Xonk's regular xmas list - I think she is easy to buy for Secret Santa...