Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hey family,

I was just posting to tell you all that I managed to register for classes next semester, with a little hassle. All the good math teachers were taken before my registration opened.

I am taking Calc III, Intro to Physics, English II, and Organic Chemistry. Woo.
But I didn't sign myself up for a 7-10pm lab again, so that is good.

I hope everyone is doing well.
I will be home Sunday morning and will need a ride back to Tech sometime. I think.
Maybe I will get to see some people?

2 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Yeah - Mom, Me and Veronica will be there. Chey will be at some special colitis camp weekend. Who knows if George will be around?

So, when are you going to take some hard courses?

:D

ConnieMom said...

Yep, sounds good. Sorry I missed you on line today... i wanted to hear about your professor's rant...