Thursday, November 02, 2006

Some plans I didn't know about

So...
A little birdy told me that my mom might be going to PA for the christmas holiday and I was wondering if no one informed me b/c I was not invited or just because there were no set plans.

Because if you don't want me there... that is cool too.........
I can just spend christmas at Ethan's house or something..........

His family watches Nightmare Before Christmas every year and that is better than a Christmas Story anyway...
Just kidding!

But yeah, when/if there are details, I would like to know them.

And ps to mom, when I come home next time...I will return a piece of your tupperware and a fork that I accidently took.

And ps to anyone, did Twila come by and get kacie's chargers yet?

Thanks!
Em

3 comments:

ConnieMom said...

I was certain you knew about PA! I don't have real firm plans yet, but I do have to get up there and see gpa and gma.

Twila did pick up the chargers...

ttyl, when I have more time!

Kacie said...

thank you twila for getting my chargers!!! :D

ConnieMom said...

By the way, we also watch Shrek at Christmas, don't forget that!!