Thursday, November 30, 2006

Secret Santa Wish List

Hey family,

This post is to broadcast want from my secret santa to help someone in the family out and get everyone else to post what they want!
So this is it--

Vegan with a Vengeance : Over 150 Delicious, Cheap, Animal-Free Recipes That Rock
which is obviously a cookbook. This book is sold at Borders and also at amazon.com

My life has been so stressful since I have been back at school...I can't even tell you about it! I had a major test in every single class yesterday. But my countdown says only 16 more days!

And my i-pod died. Seriously died. When I turn it on a sad i-pod with x's for eyes shows up on the screen!!!! But thankfully it is still under warranty, so Apple is sending me the packing materials and I get to send it back. Damn MP3 players!

Last sunday when I ate over at Ethan's, his brother made so much fun of me eating a veggie burger. And there was a whole problem with the fact that they only have one flipper for the grill so they made my burger on the george foreman to avoid contamination. Seriously, his brother wouldn't shut up about how stupid that was.

And then...get this... When his mom went to cut him cheese for his burger, he made her WASH the knife because she cut lettuce with it. LETTUCE! Which is mostly water anyway!

I told his mom that I am used to getting made fun of, but I realized that it has been a long time since I was really made fun of by the family. That is nice.

I will be home again on sunday. So I will see some of you then.

Hope everyone is doing well.
and please post your wish list for Secret Santa!

<3emma

4 comments:

DaddyMike said...

He's just a kid. Don't take it too hard.

I want a trip to Disney for the whole family for my Secret Santa...

Cheyenne said...

daddy r u mocking me?!??! *tear*

DaddyMike said...

Cheyenne,

No way! I didn't mean it that way at all. It is a "wish" list - and I really wish we could go...

Cheyenne said...

i know. i wish too.