Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

No one posted a Happy Halloween Message yesterday! and No one pretty much means mom. So I am going to do it instead.

Happy Halloween!

Did we get any trick-or-treaters?
Did anyone do anything cool/exciting?

Ethan, Kelli, and I went to see The Prestige which was AMAZING and I highly reccommend everyone fork over the dough to go see it. It is totally worth it. I actually screamed out loud.
Ethan was getting text messages from his group partner in architecture all night. Poor guy.

You better not read this and not comment. Press the comment button. Now. Do it.
Even if you didn't do anything, I want to know.
So comment, okay?

:D Hope everyone has a good wednesday!

Em

5 comments:

Cheyenne said...

i was working last night. *tear*

DaddyMike said...

Well, I was in an airport from about 4:30 - 10:00 PM PST, so I missed it.

I think you can still carve your virtual pumpkin. Click here.

ConnieMom said...

I wasn't much in the mood for the whole thing, so even though I bought some candy, I just left the porch light off so we didn't get any trick or treaters at all. Sorry!!!

Kacie said...

I had to deal with crazy partiers, played some D&D, then went to bed early. I can't wait to see you!!!

Unknown said...

That is sad mom, I wish I was home to pass out candy!

That virtual pumpking carving this is almost as much fun as doing it in real life...except in real life you can roast pumpkin seeds!

I can't wait to see you either Kacie! The biggest benefit of my side of campus is that the crazy parties don't happen here. But I feel ya...