Wednesday, November 15, 2006

How Has Everyone Been?

So i noticed that no one has posted sinse yesterday so i wanted to post. First off, how has everyone been? Oh and I want an answer from you all. I dont care if its jest a "good" or whatever. i want something. OK? good. Secondly we have a week until Thanksgiving! Isn't that exciting. Us high school kids get next Wednesday through Friday off. Then we only have 4 more shopping weeks until Christmas. Sheesh its funny how time flies. I don't know about you guys, but I feel like Christmas feels like yesterday. So does anybody know what the theme for our Christmas Eve party is this year? I'm excited to see what crazy thing we're going to do this year.

So jest curious, does anyone know a cure for procrastination? i have a bad case of it and need treatment pretty badly. Anyhow, i guess I'll see you all later!

Lots of Love.
Cheyenne

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The best way for ME to cure procrastination is to hide my computer. But obviously that is a rather painful cure.

...

Tech life is stressful, meaning I am stressed out and poor as crap!

It better be a good theme this year. That is all I have to say about that.
7 days till break! WOOT

Unknown said...

BTW, I liked the last theme, I just hope there is another good one.

Kacie said...

Yay for thanksgiving. Im ok, stressed out. Yeah. Uh.

this year's party theme should be....... hmmmmm the 1970s. Dad should bring back the afro.

DaddyMike said...

Yeah - I was going to say 70's too.

I'm also stressed. Must be that time of year.

I miss everyone - see you all next week!

Twila said...

I'm not stressed because I'm not doing anything! Muwhahahaha! All my teachers are like "pffht! we hate school too" so I have a lot of nothing do until after Thanksgiving but my new position at work makes me grumpy and mean... ^^;
Thanksgiving will be awesome, though! Yay! Although crazy hetic! I'm not used to being around everyone at once. O_o And I'm baking cookies!

ConnieMom said...

Christmas Eve Party? Is that THIS year???????

Cheyenne said...

yeah! didnt you know that? last year we were over Christmas Eve Eve then we came back on Christmas morning. do you remember now?