Sunday, November 05, 2006

Election Day

Election Day is on tuesday, right?

Being as I want to vote and was too stupid and busy to vote in advance, I need to find a way to get home to do that.
Monday evening I have a group meeting that is probably going to last until 8pm.
But I was wondering, if I ride Marta to Northsprings around 8, do you think I could get a ride home?
And if I do that, is there anyway I could get out to vote tuesday and be back to school by noon?

I don't know what is up and who is doing what, so just let me know if there is anyway something could happen!

I have class from 12-1:30 and from 4:30 - 6 on tuesday. That is my only constraint.

If that is impossible I might be able to get Ethan to take me with him, so no worries! I was just checking

Thanks!
I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a good time in Athens, but now I have to do some serious studying for a math test on wednesday.

TTYL
Em

1 comment:

ConnieMom said...

I think we can do it; however, George has a Bass lesson at 8:15 - 8:45. So picking you up might be a bit tricky time-wise. But we can work it out.

You can come with me to vote tomorrow morning and I'll take you back to tech on my way to work. ;-)