Friday, November 17, 2006

Vegan Thanksgiving

Hi All!

We're looking forward to seeing you all at Thanksgiving.

Sid and I are bringing over some take-out Vegan Thanksgiving
food from Sunflower Cafe for the Vegans/Vegetarians
The menu is Roasted Soy Turkey, Veggie Loaf,
Ginger Cranberry Sauce, Au Gratin Potatoes, Braised Green Beans,
Herb Stuffing with Winter Root Vegetables, Wild Mushroom Gravy &
Rustic Apple Pie.
Yes, Emma, they assure me that it is ALL VEGAN.
(even the Au Gratin Potatoes)

I might even manage to whip up a batch of Quigley Biscuits
(definitely NOT vegan :-)

See you all on TOFURKEY day!

Aunt Boonya

4 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Gonna be fun. We are looking forward to it.

Kacie said...

Oh my god, those dishes sound amazing. I am not vegan, but as the resident vegetairan, i might have to try the roasted soy turkey. Yum!
And the quigley biscuts are always a good thing!

I cant wait!

Unknown said...

Wow!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will be indebted to you forever if you bring such tasty food. I might die.
Thank you thank you thank you!
You are the best aunt and uncle a vegan could ask for. :D

Cheyenne said...

quigley biscuts?!!???!?!? yayayayayay!