Monday, October 30, 2006

My tests recently

Hey family,

Just posting on what is going on with me.

I got my math test back... 71. That's not great or anything but I am just stoaked that I improved. I got perfect scores on the first two problems, but only 1 point of credit on the 3rd and 4pts on the fourth. LAME. But as long as I do better on the next two tests, hopefully I can get a B. That's just the way Tech is I guess.
I got an 89 on my CS test which is great. Much improved from the first one.

Also I had my academic advisment and I am going to start working full time either this summer or next fall. If I don't start working this summer I will probably be taking 2 classes at SPSU or Kennesaw. I will soon know for sure.

But I found out that there are only 10 other people majoring in Environmental Engineering at Tech. My advisor also said that it was harder than Civil because I have to take pretty much all of the lab sciences. Woo! But that is the part of science I like most, so hopefully I am doing the right thing.

I am sitting in chem right now so I better go.
Hope everyone is doing well, see you again in a few weeks!
Em

2 comments:

Twila said...

Come to SPSU!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I know! WOULDN'T THAT BE COOL AS CRAP!?
I will totally come if you guys have the classes I need.
It is doubtful that I could see a list of the summer courses right now, right?

I probably will take Phsyics II and/or Biological Principles.