Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I want free food saturday.

Hey family...

I was wondering what is going to be up on Saturday night. Because I wanted to come over for dinner and bring my man with me. That is, if there is going to be some good grub. Haha...just kidding. But seriously, are there Saturday dinner plans? Because Ethan and I would like to come over for a bit. I can get my own food or something if need be.

So I had my first test of the semester, and it was in physics. The answers were posted online and well...let's just say I know I got atleast a 70 on it but probably not a B. I am rather annoyed.

I learned two new words today.
The first is squalene which wikipedia defines as: a low density compound often stored in the bodies of cartilaginous fishes such as sharks, who lacking a swim bladder must reduce their body density with fats and oils.
The second is chiral (ch sounds like "k" as in kite) defined as material with either a left or right handed helical arrangement. That might not make sense to you folk, but I will give you a hint, the hands on your body can be described as chiral.
That is my vocab lesson for the day. Oh how I love organic chemistry...

Another exciting thing is that I might be going to the Rocky Horror Picture show with Ethan on Friday night. He has some friends that might take us. I am scared though because they like to humiliate first timers including but not limited to making them dance, act out profane scenes, and eat twinkies. I am REALLY hoping they don't make me eat a twinkie. That would be cruel.

Oh and somebody should make everyone else switch over to Beta because it is sad that they are not listed as contributors anymore! *SOB*

Alrighty well it is time for me to get back to studying.
Talk to you guys soon.

Em

3 comments:

DaddyMike said...

I spoke to Mom and we agreed that this sounds like fun. If Ethan doesn't mind we'll probably do a vegan spaghetti sauce and I've asked Mom to make her famous Thai Cucumber salad.

We have my kids that weekend but I don't know their work schedules, so I'm not sure who will be there.

ConnieMom said...

Sounds good to me!! If there is something different you want us to make, feel free to suggest. But I myself, I'm hungry for pasta anyway.

Unknown said...

pasta is fine with me.
I am going to call you later today mom...