Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A great website

Hey fam...

Hope everyone is doing well. School has picked up significantly so I have been spending my hours in a cubicle in the library. Makes for an exciting life let me tell you...
It is so ridiculous that I probably shouldn't even be using my time to post this but I just had to.

This is a link that I go to every day that I think some other family members might enjoy as well. It is updated multiple times a day and there are tons of archives to look through if you ever get bored (like I know about boredom...right...) The site is called Cute Overload. So go check it out and be prepared to squeal with joy.

:D Hope you all (well...the girls of the family anyway) enjoy it.

TTYL.
Maybe see some of you on sunday?

Emma

2 comments:

ConnieMom said...

My fave here.

Anonymous said...

That is definatly a good one!
I love that whole "Cute or Sad?" section.
I have too many favorites to pick just one...! Kelli thinks I am crazy...