Thursday, February 01, 2007

SNOW DAY!

I have the day off becuase it is icing andsnowing in Athens. :) Jealous? I would be too!!!! It's espeically nice because Thursdays are my 9:30am-6:30pm class days, so this could not be a BETTER day off!!!! ^_^

And, a note about the new poll:

So, I voted, but I have to say, if you are using this for any real desicion making, I would be extremely happy with ANY of the choices. :)

Miss everyone!

Oh yeah, and this is post 100!!! Exciting, huh?

Love,
Kacie

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

yeah. im totally jealous. like cobb county were the only schools that didnt get out today. LAME! but thats cool for u.


oh and kacie, u saw the title for the poll: Dream On. if only tho...

ConnieMom said...

Correct Cheyenne -- "Dream" being the operative word. It's hard to imagine how we could ever do a big family vacation with so many kids in college. But maybe some day. It's fun to dream.

Just like George was dreaming of a day off from school when he went to bed Wednesday night...

Twila said...

Well, when I get MARRIED.... maybe I'll choose one of those. Heheh. That will probably be the next big family vacation. O_o