Friday, January 26, 2007

Around the house this weekend....

Today is George's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne is supposed to come over tonight and spend the night; she's taking the SAT tomorrow. Let's wish her luck!

Veronica may come over with Cheyenne tonight; we all hope she does!

Mike is coming home from Washington DC tonight after a week away at a Java class. He will be heading back out again for Chicago on Sunday, so try to get a chance to say hi to him for the short while he is home.

We hadn't really planned a party for George this weekend; it's hard with Mike away and everything. But Twila says she'll be here if we have one.

Emma is going to visit Kacie at UGA tonight. Then they are both coming home for a visit; yay!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mom, did my dvd ever come?

Also, I have a question to ask you about my co-op so if you get this before I see you, call me!

Yay for George! Force him to go driving, somebody? Please?
Good luck Cheyenne!

ConnieMom said...

Yes, your dvd did come.

I tried to call, got voice mail. But I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow!

luv mom