Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ordering anything from Amazon?





How would you like free two-day shipping?

I accidentally purchased an Amazon Prime subscription. I thought I would "try" it over christmas --- they have a one-month free trial program --- but of course I forgot to cancel and I got charged the one-year membership fee. So now we have Amazon Prime. At least for one year.

Not all items are eligible. You can also get reduced prices on overnight shipping. It's a pretty good deal, and I'd like to get my money's worth from it, so I would like people to use it.

Just let me know when you are going to order anything. I can either make you a member or order it for you. Only four people at a time can be members, so I might have to swap memberships around so different people can take advantage of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am VERY soon going to be ordering something from amazon. Do you think you could make me a member?

ConnieMom said...

Ok, check your emcconnell06@yahoo.com account for the invitation. Accept the invite, then you can order. I might have to remove you later if someone else needs to order.