Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some Good News To Share

Hey Everybody,

This is DaddyMike reporting in from San Francisco.


I have an announcement to make.


Are you ready?


Are you sure?


I start a new job on Monday, April 13th 2009. There will be little travel involved. The main office is in Rome GA, (about an 80 minute drive from home.) I will be expected to work in that office for the first 30 days. After that I'll be reporting to the Kennesaw office near Barrett and Busbee.

I am ecstatic.

4 comments:

Kacie said...

WOW!! YAY DADDY!
I am so happy for you.

Now find me a new job.

Twila said...

:D :D :D
Supa stoked!
But I asked where, and mum didn't know the name. D:

Plus you never told me about the view. BOO! D:

And Korey said you would probably be fun to interview. So I'm not surprised, hahaha!

Cheyenne said...

YAYAY, Daddy! That's a surprise! Where'd that even come from? You didn't even tell anyone you were being interviewed or anything!

So happy for you!!! :)

DaddyMike said...

I wanted the position pretty badly. I didn't want to have to tell everyone if I didn't get it so I decided to keep quiet about it until now.