Monday, March 30, 2009

Note from Emma!

Emma was able to email me today --- here is what she had to say!

So, i don't really have internets again. I didn't want to buy a week since we wont be here a full week. and my roommate is buying it through the one ethernet cable in our room anyway, so i couldn't use it on my computer even if i did buy it.
I was going to buy a days worth of wireless for today but they are sold out of them at reception. So basically i am screwed and i am sneaking on my roomies computer right now before she wakes up, because as soon as she wakes up she will be inseparable from it.

ANYWAY, none of that matters, because this weekend was amazing!!!!
Some of our group (myself included) ended up paying extra to do intro scuba dives and it was SO COOL. All tolled i snorkeled four times and scuba dove three times. The live aboard boat was so much fun too. They woke us up at 5:45AM to snorkel at 6AM, which i did both times. On Sunday morning i got to swim with sea turtles! I made friends with one of them and he made me rub his shell for at least five minutes! He kept turning to make me rub different spots, just like a cat. IT WAS SO COOL! best morning of my life!
We ALSO got to do a night scuba dive, where we were attached to an instructor at all times and dove with flashlights. WE SAW FOUR SHARKS!!! scary but really cool!

We have lots of hilarious photos to show when we get back. I look extra awesome because my hair is just crazy. Imagine me diving in saltwater atleast 3 times a day, then riding a windy boat and only being allowed one three minute shower a night. No one cared though because it was just too much fun.

Anyway, i have so much work this last week it isn't funny. I am not going to get to have as much fun as everyone else, but i guess i will live.

I wish i could keep writing, but my roomie will be up in a few minutes, so i need to get off her computer! ah!

I hope everything is going well there, i am excited to see you all again!
Miss and love you!