Monday, March 23, 2009

Pictures of Emma

Since Emma's friend Rachel friended me and gave me access to her pictures on Facebook, I have some that maybe other people couldn't have seen. (I'm not sure if you can see them if she adds them even if you're not her friend, but Emma got just us to friend each other so that I could see all of them.)

Here ya go! I hope I got the places and things like that right. ^^;;;

This first one is of Emma looking over the skyline of Sydney. I'm not sure where it was taken, obviously somewhere high. I think they have something like the Space Needle there where this might have been taken from. (As a side note, I think Emma looks insanely like mum in this picture!!)


Here's another picture of Emma taken up high overlooking the Sydney Oprah House....


This is Emma actually at the Sydney Oprah House. They didn't really have any good ones taken from outside to see.


I'm not sure where this is (I mean, the ocean, obviously, but not anything specific) but I think this picture is really cool!


And here is Emma with some more animals! This one is a koala! There are so many cute koala pics up!!! I love them!!!!


And this is Emma with a kangaroo. I made fun of her for being so far away from it but she said she was trying not to get boxed in the face! I don't blame here; kangaroos are really strong!

Here is a picture of Emma and her best friend from the trip Rachel when they first got to Sydney and were laying out on the beach... (I'll have you know the day I saw this picture it was SNOWING here in Georgia and I was pretty disappointed.)

This is the airplane Emma skydove from in New Zealand!!

And here is Emma and her friends in the sky diving gear. I'm still a little surprised she did it!! She looks a little more concerned about it than her friends do in this picture, hahaha!

And finally, one of the main reasons I will never go to Australia....

(The sign reads: Beware of Bluebottles!!!)

3 comments:

ConnieMom said...

Thanks Twi! I knew there were pictures out there, but I couldn't get to them. Thanks for posting!!!

Dear Old Uncle Sid said...

Shellz! She does look like Mum!

ConnieMom said...

I thought the same thing; so did Veronica... some of these she really does look like me.