Thursday, March 19, 2009

On the agenda today

Things are slow at work for me, since I am awaiting results of my system load test. So I got time to post!

Cheyenne starts Spring Break today! Yay... I expect to see her later, along with her little sisters who are in town for the week. Expecting Veronica too, who has been visiting with her sisters all week! I'm thinking baked ziti for dinner, maybe? I know Cheyenne likes that.

Twila is finishing up her senior portfolio, from the sounds of things. Her spring break is already over. :( Twi, if you want to come over for ziti, let me know.

George has to finish his laundry! He has also been showing unusual interest in school plays, for some reason.

Kacie is expected in town this weekend to, as I recall. Planning on doing her taxes.

Mike is in California, somewhere... he had dinner with Uncle Tony this week in LA.

Emma has been MIA! She is in Brisbane, I know, but I haven't heard from her lately. I did note that she got on facebook briefly yesterday, and found this picture of her taken in Australia, posted by one of her friends...



I don't know but that seems like a sorry looking elephant to me. Good thing she is feeding it!

I'll let everyone know if I hear from her.

1 comment:

Twila said...

I looks like a baby. D: