Friday, March 27, 2009

One More Week!


I get back to Atlanta tomorrow at around 1:30. Connie will be picking me up. I have to leave for DC on Sunday afternoon. I guess I'll be home for about 22 hours. Normally, I'd be pretty upset under these circumstances.

Not this time.

This will be my last week on the road for a while. There may be some travel associated with my new position, but it will be the rare exception. I will have to commute to Rome GA (65 miles each way) for the first 30 days. I might even stay over night there once or twice a week for those first 30 days. After that, I'll be working in Kennesaw near Town Center Mall and will be home in time for dinner every night!

The next time I go on the road it will be for fun!

Excuse me for a second.



When I took the job with Oracle I knew it was going to be difficult, but it was necessary. I appreciate everyone's understanding and patience over the last 2 and 1/2 years. It hasn't been fun.

It's finally over.