Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Assortment of pictures

I scrounged around and tried to find at least one picture of everybody to post tonight. I don't know when most of these were taken, but I think they are mostly recent.


This was taken with the new web cam, so it wasn't too long ago:


I have no idea where this was taken... or whether or not I gave George permission to be there, but it's still a nice pic:



Any picture with Trudi in it was taken since the fall:



Ms Versaci, Ms Versaci!! This one of Kacie teaching was taken on my trip to SC, but I don' t know the dates:



Another one, I couldn't begin to guess when or where:



This is an older one of Twila and Korey but I like it:


Me, also taken with the web cam:



Veronica, at Roswell Mill last summer:



Trudi, the day we got her last September:


Emma, before she cut her bangs. I don't know if she likes this picture but I do:


Another taken around that same time:



Cheyenne, looking awesome at Disney in her pirate hat:

4 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Pretty sure that one of George with the guitar was taken at Sid & Julia's before they built the patio.

Twila said...

Mine was taken just this summer at dad's by Ethan. That's why it's so good, heehee!

The second one of Korey and I was taken I believe four years ago first semester freshman year. O_O

Twila said...

Hint: A lot of times, the only way I can tell when a picture of me was taken is based on what glasses I'm wearing... :D

ConnieMom said...

The one of George was actually taken at Skylar's, George says. That's his new guitar.

Twi, I try to judge the pictures date by your hair! But that doesn't really work for me either.

Ethan does take good pictures.