Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happenings...

Well, lets see what's been going on...

Mike is home this week -- yay!!


Twi and Korey stopped by on Thursday. Korey was having trouble with his battery and was going to get a new one. Twi was going to GCPA this weekend. I'd love to hear how it went! Maybe she'll post a report.



Cheyenne attended her orientation for Publix on Saturday. She said that, while it wasn't exactly fun, it wasn't bad either. For those of you who didn't see her, she let Veronica straighten her hair for her before the orientation. She looked so different, her own mother didn't recognize her!


Emma was home over the weekend. I took her shopping for clothes so she'll have something for her co-op interviews. We found her a very cute skirt/blazer set. Also, Ethan was over for dinner on Saturday; we had pasta.


George attended Amber's semi-formal at the Chimney Springs Club House on Saturday night. Apparently he "could've danced all night", or perhaps he did! At any rate, he was shakin' it so much his legs were sore the next day! He's sleeping on the couch now, so I guess it took a lot out of him. Imagine what it did for the girls...


Kacie stayed at UGA this weekend. I don't know know a whole lot about what she was up to, but I hoped she enjoyed her tuna casserole!




As for Veronica, she pretty much spent the whole weekend straightening Cheyenne's hair! ;-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT? He could have danced all night? WHATTTT? You are talking about GEORGE right? And you aren't joking? I just don't believe that.
AT ALL!
hhahah!

ConnieMom said...

Believe it. I kid you not. He actually ADMITTED he danced, and told me his legs (and BUTT!) were sore from it! And when I picked him, he was CARRYING HIS SHOES because the dancing GAVE HIM BLISTERS!!!!!

Unknown said...

Maybe I've rubbed off on him a little...
I'm proud!

Kacie said...

Hahahhaha thinking about George dancing totally made my morning!!! And I can't believe my mom didn't even recognize Cheyenne. I can't believe Cheyenne LET Veronica straighten her hair!!!

It makes me so sad and lonely and homesick to read about everyone popping in and out except me!!!!
:( My week/weekend was odd, aside from tuna cassarole (which came out really weel btw) I went to a rockstar themed party as Joan Jett and then I went to a REALLY LAME concert in ATL on Saturday. I cleaned teh whole apartment on Sunday. Oh, and Mary was up visiting. So that was good. Anyway, I miss everyone. :)

ConnieMom said...

I can just imagine, Joan Jett! that's quite funny! do you have any pics? I'd love to see them!

We miss you too!