Monday, February 12, 2007

In Washington DC This Week

I'm staying here:

I won't be seeing this:




And, I won't be seeing this:



Last night I woke up in time to see this:



(I guess Kacie, Emma, Cheyenne and George are all happy that they won rock album of the year.)

But, I slept through this:



Tomorrow, the news says I'm going to wake up to this:



I can't wait for Friday so I can see this:



Have a great week everyone, and keep your fingers crossed. I'm currently talking to 2 companies in Atlanta that look promising. Both positions include some travel, but no Sunday through Friday week in and week out.

5 comments:

Kacie said...

Goo luck with those "talkings". :) And i was alseep and missed the RHCP performance. I like this post though, very cool. :D

Unknown said...

That last picture is what I see right now!

I hope the other compaines work out.
RHCP rocked the socks. And well, no one else deserved rock album of the year as much as them!

PS mike, Kelli watched that show in some other girl's room, so I got to see them!

Cheyenne said...

yeah, what emma said. but i think they should have won the best album of the year as well. i mean the dixie chicks are ok but i dont think theyre that great. and yeah the RHCP performance ROCKED!! (tho dad wouldnt have liked it. he doesnt like the song they played).

Twila said...

I think someone that wasn't on the radio should've won.... Jason and I were at Ru-Sans at the time and he said: "Well, apparently the Grammy's don't mean anything anymore..."
(Not specifically about the RHCP, but in general. We didn't seem them on at all.)

DaddyMike said...

I think someone that wasn't on the radio should've won....

I agree. What about Andy Partridge? Kevin Gilbert won a grammy for co-writing "All I Wanna Do." Lots of his fans say he wrote that one himself, but was generous with the writing credit.