Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Recipe Links


ConnieMom was supposed to put up a recipes link where we could start posting some of our favorite family recipes like:

Enough Mike Noodles
Brazilian Macaroni Salad
Mammy's Pasta Sauce
Connie's Pizza Sauce for Publix Pizza
Italian Beef


Oh well, I guess she's too busy sneaking Chopper snacks like honey ham and potato chips every night.



Things are going well here this week. I had dinner with a friend of mine from grade school last night. He had moved away when I was G&Z's age and we lost touch up until a few years ago. He is now a law professor at Berkley. We had some real mexican food - but in the middle of the night my stomach told me to stick to Cazadores.

I love and miss you all and hope to see at least the bulk of you this weekend. I will be home all next week.

Love,
- DaddyMike

2 comments:

ConnieMom said...

We miss you too; especially Choppy! while I did give him a tiny sliver of honey ham the other night, we know the only person in the house who will give him HALF a cheeseburger or a WHOLE hot dog is >>>>>>>> YOU!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...when I read that I thought mike was saying that mom was sneaking "Chopper snacks" meaning SHE was eating Chopper's snacks! AHH!