Tuesday, October 03, 2006

For those who wondering about how I'm doing

Which I know is everyone. :D

First of all, my date on Sunday with the guy from my photo class was a disaster since he told me he was looking for a wife. O_o Yeah, uh......

School is good. My apartment looks good still.

Other than that, I guess there's nothing to tell.

I'll be home sometime before fall break...I hope....b/c I'm gonna have a docotr's appt, and I'm gonna try to split the time between the houses, but I guess it will depend on when that is. But dont worry, I'll definately be around fall break, post RHCP CONCERT WHICH IS ONLY 22 SHORT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Kacie

2 comments:

DaddyMike said...

You should have asked him if his family has $$$$...

ConnieMom said...

If the answer was "yes", your next question should have been "do you have any brothers!" ;^)