Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Emma and the Weekend

Hello everyone...

I was just posting to say that I will probably be home on sunday for a little while in the morning. I am not sure when, but Ethan is going to bring me by. I might ask for a ride back from someone if I can get one.
I will bring my ipod mini for George.

And uh...I think that is all. Back to studying for me!

Goodnight!

ps. I thought you might be interested in knowing that the code I just executed for my computer science homework almost crashed my computer! Wrote a recursive code to draw a sierpinski triangle that was...pretty huge. Think I could have done something wrong?

4 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Good. I have an afternoon flight so I will get to see you in the morning.

ConnieMom said...

Ah, the well known overly-ambitious infinite loop! One has to remember to write code that will actually stop executing on its own some day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

So I stayed up until 1:30am last night working on that...and today I just let it run during my chem class and it took seven whole minutes, but it worked. Aren't you proud?