Sunday, October 01, 2006

Before You Vote in The Poll


Think of the poor Turkey who's life will be spared. Think of our dear Emma, who will either throw her vote away on Tofurkey, or will do the practical thing and vote with me. If we don't get enough votes, what will happen to Emma then?

What about poor little Kacie? She won't eat Turkey either.

And, think of yourselves! It is my turn to buy the turkey this year, and I am leaning toward the Cajun turkey because I liked it better than the traditional one.

Do you?

Vote like a winner! This Thanksgiving, it's gotta be


SPAGHETTI!

Mmmm, doesn't this look good?


Look who WOULD vote for Turkey...

4 comments:

Twila said...

I'll buy my own damn turkey.
Or I'll just go to Korey's house. ^_~

Unknown said...

I haven't had and won't have mike's pasta until christmas break if we don't have it at thanksgiving!

That's why it has my vote.

Kacie said...

I dont care about the turkey or whatever, but man I like Thanksgiving sides. I vote for whatever will get me the Thanksgiving sides!!!

ConnieMom said...

How about some green bean casserole?