Friday, October 20, 2006

Georgia College and State University

So my visit there was much fun. I love the campus. It was so small and not confusing to get around. The campus was so pretty. I seriously didn't want to leave. And the dorms were very nice. They were small, but all of them are suite style so it's 2 rooms connected to 1 bathroom and 2 girls to each room. They also had a nice workout center. It was like a smaller version of the Y. The best part about it was that u can sign up for a personal trainer for FREE! The guide said that there was no excuse for the freshman 15 with that workout center there. Also, basically everything at the school is free if your a student (including games and the medical center) which is an awesome plus. Anyhow, I jest wanted to let you all know that I had fun today visiting the college and that i really want to go there.
<3Cheyenne

5 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Sounds great Cheyenne. I think you can go there so we will work toward that goal.

Cheyenne said...

Milledgeville

ConnieMom said...

Cool! I hear it is nice there. I'm glad that you liked it. It's good that your school takes field trips to the colleges.

Cheyenne said...

psh. the school didnt do it. i went w/ my mom. the school excuses it tho.

ConnieMom said...

I'm not sure where I got the idea that it was a school trip. Anyway, glad you liked it!