Monday, September 01, 2008

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Yeah so I don't really know why but it uploaded backwards or something. So I am sorry...start from the bottom!
And then I decided to add my own. A photo with a famous person. Alyson Stoner. If you dont know who she is then here ya go: Camp Rock, Cheaper by the Dozen, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and the little girl in the Missy Elliot video....plus more.
24. A very silly photo.
23. A photo of a new present
The Belle and Cindy dolls were new presents!
22. A photo taken at a high vantage point.
19. A vacation photo in Animal Kingdom showing a member of the family.
18. A vacation photo in Hollywood Studios showing a member of the family.
17. A vaction photo in EPCOT showing a member of the family.
Again, it was a day off so it counts! I am in Morocco in World Showcase!
16. A vacation photo in Magic Kingdom showing a member of the family. It was my day off so it counts!
20. A photo taken in another state.
Do I even have to say what state?
15. A photo of someone in their (in Disney terms) costume!13. A photo of food other then Birthday Cake

3 comments:

DaddyMike said...

I knew you would come through with the Disney Photos, but I didn't think you'd get it done so quickly.

ConnieMom said...

Wow, that's alotta Disney!! Good job! --------

But we still have more to go; and for the rest of you, remember, if you want to be entered in the drawing you have to post...

ConnieMom said...

By the way, that is indeed a "silly" photo...