Sunday, August 31, 2008

As many as I could find without much trouble or use of a scanner...

1) A photo of any birthday party, with the cake in the picture


3) A photo of anyone's ex boyfriend


7) A photo of a car that we don't have anymore --- could be anyone's


8) A photo of Mom & Dad --- dressed up.


12) A photo taken at a holiday other than Christmas (this is 4th of July, see the fireworks?)


13) A photo of food other than Birthday Cake


14) A photo taken in a dorm room showing the college logo or mascot. (It can be on someone's t-shirt.) I have no explanation for this besides that I think it was dead week (the week before finals) in the VERY early morning. My roommate and I apparently did have some fun my freshman year...logo on my sweatshirt


20) A photo taken in another state. (in Pennsylvania)


24) A very silly photo.


25) A photo of any two siblings with their arms around each other.

5 comments:

ConnieMom said...

Good job Emma! Just one question though. What IS that food in #13???

DaddyMike said...

#8? A stretch.

Twila said...

That picture just describes me and ed's relationship! Excellent! I laughed out loud. =)

Unknown said...

That food is a soy meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and asparagus from Cafe Sunflower

and for #8 I put that one because you were dressed up for the holiday party. If you meant dressed up like to go out somewhere then obviously it wouldn't work.

ConnieMom said...

I did mean "dressed up" to go out but I got a big kick out of your interpretation anyway! I thought it was really funny --- it never occurred to me that it could be taken the other way!