Saturday, September 27, 2008

Surprise!


Hey everyone! As you may know, Korey and I are now engaged! =) Unfortunately for you, there is no really romantic story to go along with it, but we have been talking about it for a while, and I went with him to pick it out, so I would've felt strange had he sprung it on me as if were a surprise.
I'm posting pictures of the ring here, for those who are to far away to see it.
It'll have a wrap around it like mum's when we get married. (Don't worry, we'll graduate first! I'm in NO hurry to plan a wedding. O_O!)


From the side, you can't see how pretty it is in this picture, though. It is really very sparkle-y! The prongs here are white gold although the rest are yellow. I really absolutely love it!
(And of course, the man who gave it to me, heehee!)
I hope everyone else is doing well as well!

8 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Let me be the first to wish you and Korey all the best that life has to offer.

-love DaddyMike

ConnieMom said...

Does Korey know about this? :-)

Twila said...

Thank you Mike! =)
And yes, I think Korey knows a little about it... ;-P

Dear Old Uncle Sid said...

Wonderful. We are happy for you and Korey. Beautiful ring, too. All the best,

love Aunt Boonya and Uncle Sid

Twila said...

Thank you Boonya and Sid! I am quite happy as well. =)

Cheyenne said...

Aw! Best of luck to you and Korey!
And the ring is very pretty!

-Cheyenne

Kacie said...

congratulations!!

--kacie

Twila said...

Thanks Cheyenne and Kacie! =) Wish both of you had been here so I could have told you in person as I did Emma. =( But I hope your classes are going well Cheyenne, and yours are going better, Kacie.


(I think I posted a response earlier, but it never showed up?)