Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I have a selfish picture log, but here goes....

1) A photo of any birthday party, with the cake in the picture (I didn't really have birthday parties, but this is the cake we had for my 18th. I even have a picture of the candles, too.)














3) A photo of anyone's ex boyfriend (Does your own count?)



















4) A photo taken in the house with no one in the picture. (Yeah, I don't know why I have a picture of this... >_> I clearly don't even delete useless pictures. The sad part is that I have about 10 other photos I could've put here as well....)














5) A photo of a sibling that the sibling doesn't know you have. (This photo is AWFUL but it is of Emma and Shauna - Emma is on the right. I think she'll remember the night, but probably doesn't know I actually have photos of it.)














7) A photo of a car that we don't have anymore --- could be anyone's (This is the inside of the Bonneville a long time ago. Actually, this was taken at a high school football game, but since there is no way you could tell that, I won't put it under that. I think you wanted an actual picture of something happening.)














12) A photo taken at a holiday other than Christmas (Spring Break is a holiday, no? Hahaha! This is in Savannah, though, on Spring Break.)













13) A photo of food other than Birthday Cake (Gelato in Roma!)














15) A photo of someone in their work uniform or outfit. (I look real happy to be alive in this photo.)














16), 17), 18), 19) A vacation photo from each of the four Disney parks showing a member of the family. (Argh, the member of the family got me here!)














20) A photo taken in another state. (This was taken in Gatlinburg, TN, on the same mountain I was carted off of by ski patrol.... >_<)














22) A photo taken from a high vantage point, such as a mountain or tall building. (Villa DeEstes in Rome. It was a very tall building. I also have some from the Smoky mountains but not as good as this one.)














24) A very silly photo. (Of Sera, in the dorm.)



















I have some others, like at high school events and stuff, but I'd have to scan them. =/

3 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Good job Twila - they all count!

ConnieMom said...

Geez Twi you do have an odd assortment of photos!!! I guess I should have a "most useless" photo contest some day! By the way, where on earth was that picture of Shauna and Emma taken?

Unknown said...

That was taken at the East Cobb park and no I didn't know you had that photo...I do remember that night tho.