Thursday, November 15, 2007

Where are the Recipes & Travel Schedule????

By the way, I am still trying to get FTP access to the Bellsouth server so that I can upload our recipes and a calendar. I'm pretty mad that it won't work! They have an ftp server, and all I have to do is upload my pages to it, but I can't log in. When I call Bellsouth, they say "Yep, that's the right user name and password. Don't know why you can't log in..." ARGGHHHH!!

UPDATE: I was finally able to log in tonight! I got the Recipes back up; still working on the travel schedule. I might just replace it with a Google Calendar....

UPDATE 2: I linked to Google Calendar now for Mike's travel schedule & other stuff. For those of you with gmail --- if you have a Google Calendar account, I can send you an invitation to the calendar so that you can edit it too....

No comments: