Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve

We are planning an informal evening. Most likely we will be having Chicken with Spaghetti, but if everyone is coming we might do Mellow Mushroom Pizzas. After dinner I'm going put on a seldom seen animated film from 1971 called "The Point." I saw it once when it originally aired - I was 14 and I loved it. I have no idea if it's aged well or not, but either way it will be fun. Boyfriends are invited but we need a headcount as soon as possible so RSVP in comments. We might have to move the extra couch into the TV room if we have a good turnout!

(The Video is a synopsis of the entire movie - so you might just want to watch the first minute or so - wouldn't want to spoil the ending.)

7 comments:

Kacie said...

Kacie will be there, and probably David. I am holding out for Chicken w/ Spaghetti though. I have Mellow Mushroom like once a week!!!! And I never get CwS.

Love from,
K

DaddyMike said...

Well, we might have 11 people at the party. Not really possible to have a sit-down CwS dinner for that number. We can look at other options though.

Unknown said...

Ethan and I will be over. I can bring us our own foods if it'd be easier (especially seeing as I will probably make something different for myself anyway).

ConnieMom said...

Emma -- ok cool.

Twi -- wasn't sure if you figured out your plans for Thanksgiving yet but maybe you can still come on Wednesday, even if you go to Blue Ridge on Thursday....

Twila said...

We're probably going up Wednesday night so we don't have to make the drive twice in the same day.
Maybe that means you can make Chicken w/ Spaghetti and everyone will be more pleased with that anyway.

DaddyMike said...

Maybe, but we'll still miss you guys.

I understand though - you guys have a great time.

ConnieMom said...

Yeah, Twi, I guess since Korey has to be at work early on Friday you have to come back thursday. But you can come for left overs on Friday!