Monday, November 26, 2007

My Wish List

Hey guys. I just thought I would tell you all what I want for Christmas. I'm pretty sure that I'm making it very easy on you guys.
1. Gift Cards for Kohl's-I need nice clothes for Disney-Publix-There are Publixes in Orlando and I'm going to need to live!-and Target or Walmart! Or just money would work.
2. Anything Disney! Tote bag, Stuffed animals, clothes, anything! I love all Disney but I would be especially happy with items that have Belle, Ariel, Giselle (the newest Disney princess), or Mickey!
3. Anything Harry Potter!!
4. CDs! I want the Enchanted Soundtrack, Across the Universe Soundtrack, but I want the special edition. I don't know when that one comesout/if its out so, yeah. I also want the new Avril Lavigne cd.
5. Pajamas and cute socks!
6. Anthing thats on my amazon wish list. The email I use for that is violetc731@yahoo.com so you can search for my list like that.

I hope this helps!
Love you guys!
Cheyenne

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

just to let you know, the cds i want are on my amazon wish list incase you were unsure of what i wanted. i just pulled them off my amazon list and told you about them because i really want them!