Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Christmas Desires

Hey guys! Just a quick post between a TON of homework...
For the 'rents my Amazon wishlist is tied to my tmcconne [at] spsu [dot] edu account. There's one specifically for Christmas. Please use that one. Not much on it, but what is on it I /really/ want. (P.S. There's only one rather expensive item on it but it's something that will get a lot of use and is the most economical. I badly want it. And it's the only one I want. I'd rather not get it at all then get a down-graded version.)
For my Secret Santa:
+ a cute black purse with enough room for a large checkbook wallet
+ some funky cocktail/margarita glasses
+ cute socks (I always like cute socks!)
+ 8 & 1/2 by 11 sketch pads
+ One of those positionable dolls with joints which you use for drawing the human body (can't think of what it's called right now), preferably at least a 12 inches tall
+ gift card to Kohl's, Forever 21, Borders, Amazon, Micheal's or anywhere you think I might like
That's all I can think of right now. O_o Thought I'd do better than that. But I hope it helps!
Sankyuu! =^. .^=

3 comments:

ConnieMom said...

Hmmm, I can't wait to see what that one thing you really want is!! I'm having a hard time guessing...

ConnieMom said...

As for the
"Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Lid " you can have mine if you want. I have that exact pan, and after using it about a year I decided I didn't like it and I just replaced it last week! You can see if you like it.

Twila said...

Okay! I would very much like it!
Also, it's the grill, just so you know. I wasn't sure if there was anything that might confuse you and distract you from it. ^.^