Thursday, November 29, 2007

my birthday

Hi everyone!!
Thanks for the bday wishes. I had a good one. David gaveme an adorable stuffed monkey for my present. We went to chili's for dinner and I had a delicous Grand Sunrise Margerita (it cost more than my meal!!!!!) and Texas Cheese Fries and Chocolate Lava Cake. Adam, Mary, David, Shrooms, Amelia, Sarah and my roomie Kristy all came. After dinner we went out (to a bar!) and everyone (cept me) had drinks on my behalf. It was a lot of fun!!!



There's me and my roomie!!!




And me and David. I had a lot of fun but I am super tired today since we were out pretty late. I can't wait for Xmas break!!!

I miss everyone.
Love,
Kacie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that picture of you an David to too cute!

I am glad everything was good. I was a little worried cuz of your mono and stuff.

yay! Only 2 more years until it's my turn...

Cheyenne said...

aww!! you look so pretty!! im so glad you had a good bday!!

ConnieMom said...

Those are great pics! Glad to hear you had fun! But tell the truth, are you still wearing the crown?

Kacie said...

em--Thanks!!!!!!!!! Everythign was fine. My Margerita was big but not very alcoholic. I felt fine!!!!

Chey--Thank you so much!!!

Connie--No I am NOT!! Its on my bookshelf...along with the sash and the button I wore too!!!