Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Em's X-mas List

Here is a link to my google wish list. Those are the main things I'd like.

I would also love

-a gift certificated to EyesLipsFace.com. Here is the gift certificate order form. This is a site that sells cruelty free make-up.

-a pair of these socks, size large.

You can also check out my amazon list by searching my gmail email address (mcconnell.emma) but the things I want most from that list are super expensive and I don't expect to actually get for christmas.

And for my secret santa person, I posted a cook book I wanted that is in the price range on Elfster. But if you have other ideas on what to get me, that's fine.

OK. Thank you!

5 comments:

ConnieMom said...

Excellent! I like this whole posting of christmas lists... really makes things easier!

ConnieMom said...

I could NOT find your mcconnell.emma at gmail account on Amazon... can you check that it is still there, and registered to that email address? thx... luv u...Mom

Unknown said...

Yeah...not sure why you couldn't find it b/c that is fo sho my email address. Here is a link anyway : http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1YESJIPWQMCVE

ConnieMom said...

I was able to get there using the link, but I cannot find it using your email...

Unknown said...

Yeah I don't know why that is because that is definitely the e-mail address that I use with that account. Strange.