Monday, April 30, 2007

Just an update

Hi family,

I hope all the college kids are doing well on finals. Mom told me Twila finished today...lucky!
So far I have studied calculus for 7 total hours today. If you don't believe that is possible, just ask me to elaborate on what I exactly I was studying and I will ease your doubts! I am not kidding. I actually have this strange pain in my back and I think there is some correlation.

I wanted to post the times for Twila and my flight to PA on Saturday because Grandma needed to know!

On the way there it is flight 204 which leaves ATL at 8:15 AM and is set to arrive at 9:57 AM.

On the way back on May 9 I can probably tell you when I get there, but just for good measure. We are on flight 213 that leaves OH at 5:49 PM and arrives at 7:30 PM.

Alrighty. I think that is it.

Oh wait...one more thing that should make everyone happy:


:D Love you all

3 comments:

DaddyMike said...

I believe you - I've seen you in action.

Too bad tech doesn't offer Vegan Cuisine for Engineers 101!

Great picture.

ConnieMom said...

Don't think of it as a final exam. Think of it as your final CALCULUS EXAM OF ALL TIME!!!! To be honest, Diff-Eq is more or less calculus, but it's not called calculus, and therefore is not as hard, right?

GOOD LUCK tomorrow! Luff, mum

Kacie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW