Wednesday, April 11, 2007

For Kacie

I don't know what you're doing this summer, but I found this on Craigs List and thought you might be interested. I don't really have any interest in going into magizine and since I don't read them, couldn't even list three I liked the most. O_o

Reply to: job-302548625@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-29, 1:38PM EDT

A national women's fashion and lifestyle magazine based in Atlanta is seeking summer and fall interns. You must be organized, detail-oriented and passionate about magazines. We're a small, hard-working staff, so while we'll certainly ask you to do some of the typical intern stuff, like calling in products and assisting on photo shoots, there's also plenty of opportunity to score some nice bylines and really contribute. (No coffee runs or dry cleaning pick-ups for our interns.) We're looking for someone who's available 20 or so hours per week - some work can be done from home, but you will need to be in our office (just off Windy Hill) some of the time, too. We're looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Please send a letter of interest explaining why you think you'd be a great candidate, your most current resume and tell us about your three favorite magazines and why you love them.
  • Location: Atlanta
  • Compensation: Stipend
  • This is a part-time job.
  • This is an internship job
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
PostingID: 302548625

Sorry. I would've e-mailed this directly to you, but I don't know you're e-mail. :/

3 comments:

Kacie said...

thanks twi. I am going to apply. <3

Kacie said...

hey twila--ust wanted to say thanks again....I applied and I have an interview on Friday! So thanks again!!!

Twila said...

No problem! I hope you get it!