Sunday, April 01, 2007

Something new in the driveway...

So...you might notice something new in the driveway if you come by the house. That would be my Silver 2000 Honda Civic! Yay!
I will definatly be paying Mom back for a long while. I got some picture for everyone who isn't here to see it.
The last owner put in some cool, fancy tail lights...
It has a moon roof!
This is just me showing off my new sunglasses.
BTW...all of these pictures were taken with the camera on my phone. If anyone wants to know how I uploaded them, you can either ask me or just get an account at Flickr.com.

In other news, last night Ethan and I made ourselves pancakes for dinner. After expressing to mom the sad fact that all of the vegan pancakes I try to make from scratch come out bad, Aunt Boonya gave me a box of organic pancake mix. I just wanted to let her know that they came out REALLY tasty! Thank you so much for finally helping me complete my dream of having delicious vegan pancakes. Ethan scarfed them up as well...
This is how he felt about them:
<3 Emma

Ps. No one better get any ideas about my car when I am away at school!

2 comments:

Kacie said...

wtf a new car? AWESOME. *jealousy*

does this mean you can come visit me more?

DaddyMike said...

Nice car!