Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Old Photos

Hi guys!
I was just going through the pictures on my computer and I found a lot of funny ones. Since I have so many that I think everyone probably hasn't seen, maybe I will post one every week?

So...since a lot of the pictures I have might be embarrassing for some people, I will start by embarrassing myself! I don't remember looking this stupid...I guess it is nice to see how much I've changed, right? Click the picture for a larger version!

Date: May 24, 2004
Location: Disney World, outside the Rockin' Roller Coaster
People: Mike and Emma



NOW...EVERYBODY COMMENT!
Anyone have a funny caption for this picture???

Check back next week for another <3

7 comments:

Kacie said...

omg wow. can anyone say OLD SCHOOL?
I loveee eet. post more!!

ConnieMom said...

Great idea! I'll see if I can dredge some up from my "sources" too! Although, it can be kind of dangerous. I know there are some pictures we all would rather not see again...

Unknown said...

yeah...I have some that are WAY worse than this one... just you wait!

DaddyMike said...

Worse! Worse!

That's a great picture!

Unknown said...

You look fine...I look goofy! It's bad.

DaddyMike said...

You were a very cute future vegan...

;^D

Twila said...

I don't think you look that funny. O_o Not as embarrassing as the one you put of me on Facebook!!!! (Where more than the families can see!)