Tuesday, April 03, 2007

cell phone problem!

Hey family,

The display on my cell phone has stopped working! I'm ordering a new one, but in the meantime, if you try to call me and I miss the call, I won't know it; it still rings but I can't see missed calls or text messages or voicemails, etc. Nor can I phone you back in an instant because I can't see my address book either. So if you need to reach me and I don't pick up, my advice is to try again. Or email. Or post a message here.

Also, my trip to California last week has been cancelled --- yay!!! Twi, give me a call; I tried to call you today but didn't reach you.

And Kacie; we are on for Monday. We might make it dinner rather than lunch because Julia and I might both need to work half a day.

Cheyenne & Veronica --- see you tomorrow.


luv, Mum

3 comments:

Kacie said...

Dinner is fine....GREAT even, Do you mind if my friend Adam tags along?

Love you guys@! Can't wait!!

ConnieMom said...

Bring him along! I want to meet him anyway. Love you too! AND looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

Oh no! That really bites about your cell phone...
:(

Ps. I thought I did really well on that physics test...but I checked the answers and I now I changed my mind. Don't get it back until monday though. This may in fact be the worst one yet...