Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When in Rome...

I thought I'd make it official because my passport came in and it looks like the class is going to make, so, here goes:
I am going to Italy next semester!
Probably by now you all know about it, but mum asked if I was going to post, so I am.
It's only for a week, but that makes it affordable, and it will make me feel a bit validated for taking Latin in high school. =)
So it will be off to good food, annoying classmates, and an incredibly scary flight! (Yeah, btw, I'm secretly pretty terrified of flight, and over the ocean seems just a tad intimidating for me.)
But this, to me, is a must:

3 comments:

DaddyMike said...

I'm envious.

I didn't like flying over the ocean either when when I went to London - but really it isn't that bad. You're so high up - it doesn't seem to matter once you're up there.

Better be careful. I hear those eye talian men are pretty wild.

Cheyenne said...

omg!!! im totally JEALOUS!! thats going to be FUN!!

ConnieMom said...

It's not so bad making the flight, except it's kind of long.

Meanwhile, will we see you before you go to PA? Wanted to know how the hair cut worked out...