Sunday, December 02, 2007

Second Bi-Annual Christmas Eve Eve Dinner


Hello all. DaddyMike here, phoning it in from beautiful downtown Ottawa, CA. I love it here. It is a clean, peaceful city. There is snow on the ground, and it is pretty cold out there. I went for a short walk after I got settled in the room, just to get my bearings and see what restaurants and shops were within walking distance. The cold weather was a nice change, but my face started to get frost-bitten. Luckily I stumbled upon a Starbucks and bought a Decaf Americano. That did the trick.

Anyway.

Sunday, Dec. 23rd is going to be our second bi-annual Christmas Eve Eve Buffet Dinner. Bf's and Sid and Julie are all invited. I'm hopeful that this is enough notice for everyone to get off of work and juggle their busy holiday schedules so we can all be together at least once for the holidays.

Maybe Uncle Sid will bring his new guitar...

(To whom it may concern: We know that picture was not taken at our house. The nutcracker is definitely not invited.)

5 comments:

Kacie said...

Count me and David in.

Unknown said...

Me and Filthy E will be there.

Do you know what's for dinner? We can make some food for ourself (especially since I'll be on break and have tons of free time).

DaddyMike said...

Whatever you want to do is fine Emma. We can discuss in advance.

Twila said...

I don't know what's going on yet (I might be going with Korey to Ohio) but I know Korey won't be back until Christmas Eve so if anyone, it will just be me.

DaddyMike said...

Okay Twi. If you can make it (and esp. if you can't!) we hope you'll be able to make an appearance either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.