Monday, December 03, 2007

DADDY

Hey Dad,

Just to let you know, I have not been ignoring your efforts to contact me. Its just that I, unfortuantely, have the memory of a fish. Therefore, I forget to respond to your calls and text messages at convenient times.
No worries though: here I am. :]



As for my secret santa ordeal type thing.
You are completely S.O.L.
"Why?" you may ask.
Because I haven't the slightest idea of what I could possibly ask for.

And for anyone else who was planning on being a pally and contributing to the Christmas Spirit and my happiness as well; all I ask for is money.
Yes, money.
We're going for a two-fer...
"Why?" you may ask.
No, it is not because I'm greedy or a Scrooge.
It is because I am poor and need the money in order the embark on the chorus trips occurring next semester.
It costs just short of one G.
After my car crash, it seems I'm short of cash.
Fortunately, I can rhyme.
So as you can see, I need the money.
So be a honey, and make my Christmas filled with glee.
I just might dance around the Christmas tree.

You get the picture.


P.S. I'll try to remember to not forget to check back soon to read your oh-so-special responses.

4 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Well fortunately, I didn't have anything too important to tell you. I'm still in Canada, but I'll be in DC tomorrow night. I'll try to call you then.

Kacie said...

This is the best post I have ever read.
Memory of a fish!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!
miss you fern.

Cheyenne said...

haha! im with kacie! that was pretty funny! :P

ConnieMom said...

awesome post! making up for quantity with quality.... not bad...