Monday, December 03, 2007

PS2 Emulators??

I guess I am making a stretch here but...

Does anyone know how to install a PS2 Emulator on a computer?
I have a game that I want to play and Ethan and I couldn't get the Emulator we found to work (and Ethan has installed PS1 emulators before). I've read that to get a PS2 emulator to work you have to know how to program.

Twi, I thought maybe Korey would know, since he is a programmer. If so, do you think he would help me do it?

Thanks!
Em

Mom: New Poll Please!!! you should make it something about funniest christmas memory or something...

5 comments:

Twila said...

Emma, I had asked Korey about it but I forgot to tell you. He said he wouldn't install one on his computer because he didn't know enough about it and didn't trust himself not to screw it up - and wouldn't want to screw your computer up either. =/ Sorry. I can ask around, but Korey seemed pretty pessimistic about it so I'm not sure it's very easy for anyone.

Unknown said...

OK. I sort of figured as much. But Ethan had such an easy time with PS1 emulators. I guess I will have to settle with playing it on George's system!
Thanks anyway!

Twila said...

I wonder if there's somewhere you can get yourself a cheap PS2. Too bad the PS3 did so badly, or it'd probably be easier. =/

ConnieMom said...

I have a christmas themed poll in mind...

ConnieMom said...

Why don't you just ask george to borrow his? he almost never uses it.