Friday, December 07, 2007

Twila's Holiday Itinerary

It's pretty awful that I'm finally done with school and yet I still have SO MUCH to do!
But, I wanted to let everyone (esp. Mom, Mike, Grandma, & Grandpa) know what's going on with me this Christmas.
I will be out of town from the 18th to the 24th. I will definitely be home the night of the 24th so that I will be there for Christmas morning. I'm not sure currently how late I will be home, but I will be home. I simply can't make that decision right now because I'm not working with all the facts.
Because Korey already had plane tickets, when I went to go get them, I couldn't get the same departure flight (on the 19th) as he could. (Well, I could, for $230 and that wasn't acceptable to either of us.) His flight was really late and I could only get a really early flight. There was literally like 13 hours between our flights. So I was going to rent a car and go visit Grandma and Grandpa (or take a flight that had a 7 hour lay over in Florida - woohoo! - but Korey didn't like that idea.)
I called and talked to Grandma and instead we decided that I would just go up a day early and spend the night with them. Therefore, here is my flight information:

December 18, 2007, Flight 204 [Non-Stop]
Departing Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 8:00 AM
Arriving Akron/Canton, OH (CAK) at 9:35 AM

December 24, 2007, Flight 202 [Non-Stop]
Departing Akron/Canton, OH (CAK) at 12:20 PM
Arriving Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 2:00 PM

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what was happening with me and let Grandma and Grandpa know what time my flight came in.
Know I'm off to deal with housing so I can get my grades! (Just so you know, mum, I might have to bring you in as the calvary, this is the same issue I've been dealing with for almost 5 months now.)

2 comments:

ConnieMom said...

Awesome. I'm glad you're getting to see grandma & grandpa! I'm also glad we will see you on Christmas! Let me know if you need my help with the housing issue...

DaddyMike said...

I hope you get to see some snow up in PA or OH. Not too much though.

I'm glad you'll be here in time for Santa.