Tuesday, March 27, 2007

upcoming...

Just a few notes about stuff going on...

First off --- Looks like I'm taking Cheyenne to Millidgeville for her interview on Friday. You know what I say to that?

ROAD TRIP!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!

Also, reminder --- next week is Cobb County School's Spring Break! This is great news, not just for you highschoolers but for us commuters as well; it's one of the best weeks of the year for traffic!

Any plans anyone? Veronica & Cheyenne will probably be working a lot, but I hope they can spend a little extra time over our house!

This coming Saturday is going to be busy. Mike is in town for just the weekend again. And we have a new cleaning service coming to give an estimate at 11 am. Plus, I am supposed to take Emma to look at cars. She has to have one before her co-op starts in May. I think Ethan is coming over to eat pancakes. Maybe Emma can get a few tips from George on how to make them, as he has become the in-house expert on pancake-flipping.

Aunt Boonya and I are planning to go to UGA for Kacie's reading on the 9th. I am REALLY looking forward to that. Maybe we three can have lunch together?

I am also going to California that week. Twi is supposed to stay with George while I am gone. I'm thinking over whether there is any possible way I can leave my car home for her, as I'm not sure how reliable the Bonneville will be. But with Mike out of town, I don't have any other way to the airport. Twi--- we will have to talk about this.

Easter is coming up April 8, a week from Saturday! Hard to believe that. I'm going to be making a ham probably, whether or not anyone wants it!

Finally, pic of the day: my new purse! Apologies to the vegans in the crowd. (I really wanted to post the pic for grandma as we were talking about it on the phone tonight!)





1 comment:

Kacie said...

Lunch = YES
I am so excited that you guys are coming up to see me speak. Yay!!!