Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Just some Emma Updates

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all well.
I just wanted to tell you about a few things.
I have been interviewing for my co-op jobs...and the job at HNTB is looking good. I am setting up a time to go down to see the offices. I would be doing transportation design if I end up getting hired at this company.
Thursday is the interview with Geo-Hydro which is my top pick.


Here is a picture of Ethan and I that I thought I would share. I know it is kinda goofy looking, but his mom wanted one to put in her locker at work...and she threatened to use a REALLY goofy one.
Also, take a nice long look at my hair because this was one of the last pictures of it being this long. I chopped it right after class today.
The hairdresser went a little crazier than I had asked...but you will just have to wait until Friday to find out what I mean by that.



We will almost 100% positively both be at dinner on Friday. I am excited. Ethan is working Saturday instead of Sunday so I will be over for most of the day. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

My spring break is only 3 days away...So I will probably see a lot of whoever is around during next week as well.

Everyone is talking about how EXCITED they are for the 90 degree weather and I think they are crazy. I can't wait to say "I TOLD YA SO" when they start complaining about being sweaty trying to walk to class.

Love to everyone...

5 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Nice picture. Not goofy at all.

ConnieMom said...

I like the picture too!

It was a beautiful day today, wasn't it? We are out on the porch right now, it's about 72 degrees... perfect.

Kacie said...

Love the picture. Love the emma. Love you guys. Can't wait til friday. Probably can't visit....don't ask. Hope your SPRING BREAK ROCKS!! I LVOE YOU!!

Twila said...

Ah, SPSU dorm... How I don't miss thee.

DaddyMike said...

Apartments are better than dorms Twi?

:)