Sunday, March 04, 2007

happenings...

Last week around the house... well, I don't know, because I wasn't here!

But over the weekend, Emma and Ethan were here for dinner. George & Veronica were here too. We had turkey burgers on the grill and they were tasty. We had macaroni salad with it, but if you were hoping to get some leftovers, too late... Cheyenne beat you to it!

Twi & Korey are in Savannah, of course. Hope they are having fun!

Grandma D says she is feeling a little better, getting up and about a little more than last week, but still not 100%. Her back is still hurting sometimes.

George cleaned out the garage this afternoon. Did a nice job. He's been out driving too, and doing well with that too.

Veronica has been attending driver's ed. She says it's boring and there are no cute boys. Hummph.

Kacie hasn't been around --- nor have we had any posts from her lately! --- but Mike says she's doing well. We think she'll be visiting next weekend.

Mike is back in Virginia for the week. So we had a little over day between the time I came home and the time he left!

As for me, I'm scouting around for another new knitting project. How about this:



Choppy will love it, don't you think!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ethan has been complaining to me nonstop about how broke he is (same here!) so there is a good chance that maybe we'll be back for dinner next weekend. I don't know for sure. But I am going to try to come around on Saturday to go shopping.
Ethan said he liked the Turkey Burgers btw...

Driver's Ed is boring. I feel for Veronica.

Oh and mom...you should TOOOTALLY MAKE THAT FOR CHOPPY! He would be adorable in that. I would die from joy.